SMorg DMCA / Copyright Policy
You must be 13 years of age or over to have a FreeSM account. FreeSM is not responsible for the files and links shared by members. ShareFX does not share any files or links on servicemanuals.org. Posting of copyrighted material in any form void of explicit consent by the legal representative of such content is not allowed. See our DMCA/Copyright Policy below for more information.
DMCA / Copyright PolicyFreeSM respects the intellectual property rights of others and we require our members to do the same. Use of the material in a manner which is inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth herein is strictly prohibited. FreeSM has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), as codified in 17 U.S.C §512. The contact information for our designated agent to receive notification of claimed copyright or intellectual property infringement (“Copyright Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy. If you believe in good faith your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following DMCA requirements to FreeSM Copyright Agent:
- Information reasonably sufficient for FreeSM to contact you: name, address, phone and e-mail address (if available);
- A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works, a listing of such works;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit FreeSM to locate your work on the site (URL, File ID);
- A statement, made by you, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receiving a proper notification of alleged copyright infringement as described above, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim. Please submit your statement to FreeSM by e-mail as set forth below:
FreeSM DMCA Agent
Email: dmca@ servicemanuals.org
Quick Content Removal Request Form
Please fill the form below for your DMCA/Copyright material removal.
damage to property or injuries sustained to any persons or third-parties as a direct or indirect use of this site.